This superb glazed building is perfectly situated outside Brussels city-center with a direct access to the Brussels inner Ring Road and the motorway, close to the universities ULB & VUB, the Chirec Hospital, many public transports connections, shops and restaurants. The building offers a variety of facilities and services such as a reception, parcel delivery Bringme, showers and a restaurant.
The Coworking Silversquare is offering flexible working spots, shared meeting rooms and a great community with a lot of events for all members and tenants.
The building has obtained a BREEAM 'Very Good' certification.
- Air conditionning by peripherical convectors
- Metallic ceilings with recessed lighting (TL5 an/or LED) with presence detection + daylight controlled for the rows near windows
- Access control (badges) and video parlophony
- Telemonitoring of the energy consumption in the building
- Roof terraces
- Interior Parking on 3 levels + Exterior Parking
- Loading and unloading bay
- Bicycle parking
- Fire sprinkler system
- Insulating and reflective double glazing
- Rainwater recycling system, solar panels on the roof top
- Green Roof
- Accessible for disabled persons
- Free height : 2,65 m
- Flexible modulation : 1,20 m
- Raised Floors
- Showers and lockers
- Charging stations for electrical cars and bicycles
- BREEAM certification 'Very Good'
Breathe at work
With Breathe at Work, we’re helping everyone to breathe more freely in their working environment. We work hard to provide a positive, stress-free, COVID-safe workplace where the safety of our tenants is always our priority, and we can all welcome customers and suppliers in secure surroundings.