Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE CAREFULLY.
By using the www.befimmo.be website (hereinafter the "Website"), you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter "Terms & Conditions"). If you disagree with these Terms & Conditions, or any part thereof, you must not use the Website.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time. You should check these Terms & Conditions periodically for changes. By using this Website after we post any changes to these Terms & Conditions, you agree to accept those changes.
1. Restrictions on Use of Content
Unless otherwise specified, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this Website and the material provided hereon for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you comply fully with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
You acknowledge that this Website contains information, software, photographs, text, graphics, questions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, notes, articles and other materials (hereinafter collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, data base rights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter devised. All Content is copyrighted under applicable copyright laws and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content. All trademarks, trade names and other distinctive signs appearing on this Website are trademarks, trade names or signs of their respective owners. Our commercial partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, contractors and other third parties may also have additional proprietary rights in the Content which they make available on this Website. You may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, transfer or sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. When Content is downloaded to your computer or device, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such Content.
Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose than your personal use in compliance with the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, including, but not limited to, use of any Content in printed form or on any other website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited unless you receive the prior written consent of Befimmo.
By using this Website you agree and undertake:
- not to use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy web pages from the Website or any content contained herein, and not to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting), without Befimmo's prior expressed written permission;
- not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, including by decrypting or deciphering any communications sent by or to the Website, sending any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other malicious computer software, by attempting to circumvent or bypass any access restriction measures or any authentication or security systems on the Website, by probing or testing the vulnerability of the Website;
- not to use data collected from the Website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing);
- not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website.
2. Data Protection
3.Purpose of this Website
The data and information that are made available on this Website can under no circumstances replace your personal judgement. They can under no circumstances be considered as an advice in respect of the purchase or sale of Befimmo shares or any other financial instrument.
The data and information can neither be considered as legal, accounting, tax or other advice. Likewise, links to sites that are not controlled by Befimmo do not imply any advice, form of advertisement or value judgement.
Befimmo reserves the right to suspend or restrict access to the Website, to areas of the Website and/or to functionalities upon the Website. Befimmo may, for example, suspend access to the Website during server maintenance or when Befimmo updates the Website.
4. Links to third party websites
Befimmo may provide different types of links to third party websites that are not under the control of Befimmo. Links to such third party sites are provided for your information only. If you decide to access any of these sites, you do so at your own risk. The fact that Befimmo provides a link to a third party site does not imply that Befimmo approves, authorizes or funds any of these sites or that it is affiliated with any third party. Any mention of third party products or services is provided solely for your information and does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by Befimmo.
These third party websites may provide links to this Website. Befimmo has not reviewed the content of these websites and has no influence or role whatsoever in the content or other features of these websites.
Except in case of intentional act or gross negligence of Befimmo or its representatives, Befimmo shall not be liable for:
- any damage resulting from technical problems encountered on this Website, notably because of viruses, interruption of service, third party websites to which this Website links or which link to this Website;
- any damage caused to your IT infrastructure and any loss of information resulting from the downloading of elements of the Website;
- any damage resulting from interactive applications;- any damage relating to your use of this Website, of which the main cause is an act of God, facts or third parties which are not under the control of Befimmo;
- any damage resulting, from any error in the data and information on the Website;
- any damage resulting from errors you commit when using this Website;
- any damage resulting from your assessment of the data and information on this Website.
You agree to indemnify Befimmo and its representatives from any and all damages suffered by Befimmo arising from your improper use of this Website, your violation of these Terms & Conditions, or any other infringement in relation with this Website.
7. Governing Law and Choice of Forum
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action arising out of or relating to your use of this Website or these Terms & Conditions shall be filed only before the Courts of Brussels (Belgium) and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such court for the purposes of litigating any such action.
8. Miscellaneous Terms
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms & Conditions and shall not affect the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions are the entire agreement between you and Befimmo relating to the subject matter herein.
9. Statutory, legal and regulatory disclosures
This Website is operated by Befimmo SA, a Limited-Liability company incorporated in Belgium and registered with the Crossroad Bank for Enterprises and in the Registry of Legal Persons (Brussels) under N° 0455.835.167 (and with the same VAT number), with registered office at 1160 Brussels (Belgium), Chaussée de Wavre 1945.
BEFIMMO is a Real Estate Investment Trusts (BE-REIT), under the supervision of the Belgian Surveillance Authority of Financial Markets (FSMA): see https://www.fsma.be/en
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the aforesaid address.