For a few years now, Fountain Plaza epitomizes the Zaventem-Diegem business district. Perfectly located, the site provides all the opportunities required by the business community and an excellent visibility from the Brussel outer Ring Road. It offers a range of services such as gym, restaurant, shared meetings rooms, showers, parcel delivery and a Flex office.
- New facilities opened in November 2018: New restaurant, common meeting rooms and fitness.
- Completed restyling of the facades and the garden
- Lift areas, entrance hall, staircases, toilets and vacant surfaces fully renovated in 2014
- New HVAC and condensation heating installed in 2014
- Metallic ceiling with integrated TL5 low consumption-led lighting
- HVAC and condensation heating installed in 2014 or Air conditioning integrated into the false ceiling
- Reflective double glazing and opening window frames
- Raised Floors and /or peripheral casings for the ground floors
- Access control system and video parlophony
- External and internal parking places
- Rainwater recycling system, solar panels on the roof top
- Telemonitoring of the energy consumption in the building
- Good visibility from the ring road
- Breeam certification "Good"
Breathe at work
With Breathe at Work, we’re helping everyone to breathe more freely in their working environment. We work hard to provide a positive, stress-free, COVID-safe workplace where the safety of our tenants is always our priority, and we can all welcome customers and suppliers in secure surroundings.