WOPA (Waterloo Office Park) is located in the Walloon Region, a few steps away from the Ring Road, junction Waterloo, in an outstanding setting which provides a good quality of life.
The building is occupied by BNP Paribas Fortis and Geopress.
2 005 m²
Number of storeys:
Number of parking spaces:
+32 2 679 38 45
Flexible meeting rooms
Technical features of the building:
- Concrete structure
- Outside facings in brick and stone
- Sloping roofs of earthenware tiles with overlapping integrating exterior façade lighting
- Outside joinery made up of enamelled aluminium, with thermal insulation equipped with double glazing
- Office areas fitted with false ceilings and recessed luminaries
- Cold/hot fan-coil units
- Wear-resistant floor with casings, covered with wall-to-wall carpet
- Vast private and common green spaces planted with trees.