The Quatuor Brussels benefits from a strategic location in the North area, facing the city centre, close to the metro and the Gare du Nord. The project is designed to ensure very extensive flexibility in terms of occupation. It meets the highest quality, innovation and environmental performances standards. Befimmo aims for a BREEAM “Excellent/Outstanding” certification for this passive building project.
The Quatuor-project consists of ± 61.000 m² and is 50% pre-let, being the future home and HQ of Beobank and will host a 10.000 m² co-working center (powered by Silversquare). Quatuor Brussels will offer a wide variety of services to its occupants, such as but not limited to : co-working space, common meeting rooms, shops, restaurants, bank agency, corporate gym, showers & lockers, secured car and bike parking, 1/3 of the car parkings are for electrical cars, etc...
For more information : http://www.quatuor.brussels/
Quatuor Brussels : A building site in interaction with its environment through art : Episode 1
Quatuor Brussels : A building site in interaction with its environment through art : Episode 2
Quatuor Brussels : A building site in interaction with its environment through art : Episode 3
Quatuor Brussels : construction project
Quatuor Brussels : 18 months of construction
Quatuor Brussels : 30 months of construction
- Brand new project finished in 2020
- Passive building (Solar Panels on the roof and in the façades, rainwater recycling system, triple glazing and insulated walls)
- Metallic ceiling with recessed LED luminaries
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- Interior Garden
- Access control system and videophony
- Showers and changing rooms
- Telemonitoring of the energy consumption in the building
- Interior parkings
- Breeam certification 'Outstanding'