The Quatuor Brussels benefits from a strategic location in the North area, facing the city centre, close to the metro and the Gare du Nord. The project is designed to ensure very extensive flexibility in terms of occupation. It meets the highest quality, innovation and environmental performances standards. Befimmo aims for a BREEAM “Excellent/Outstanding” certification for this passive building project.
Quatuor Brussels : the construction project
- Brand new project finished in 2020
- Passive building (Solar Panels on the roof and in the façades, rainwater recycling system, triple glazing and insulated walls)
- Metallic ceiling with recessed LED luminaries
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- Interior Garden
- Access control system and videophony
- Showers and changing rooms
- Telemonitoring of the energy consumption in the building
- Interior parkings
- Breeam certification 'Outstanding'