Quatuor will be open to the city, linking the historic heart of the city to the North area, close to the metro and the Gare du Nord. It will offer 62,000 m² of office space, 7,000 m² of coworking and also services such as a
book store, a fitness room, restaurants, an event space, an internal garden, rooftop terraces, a transient space, secured car and bike parkings and much more. The Quatuor is currently prelet for 56%.
It meets the highest quality, innovation and environmental performances standards. A BREEAM “Outstanding” certification is obtained in the “Design” phase for the “The Cloud” building.
An “Excellent” certification is aimed for the entire site.
Quatuor Brussels: turning dreams into reality
Quatuor Brussels: SMART Building
Quatuor Brussels : A building site in interaction with its environment through art : Episode 1
Quatuor Brussels : A building site in interaction with its environment through art : Episode 2
Quatuor Brussels : A building site in interaction with its environment through art : Episode 3
Quatuor Brussels : construction project
Quatuor Brussels : 18 months of construction
Quatuor Brussels : 30 months of construction
Quatuor Brussels : crane demobilization
- Brand new project finished in 2020
- Passive building (Solar Panels on the roof and in the façades, rainwater recycling system, triple glazing and insulated walls)
- Metallic ceiling with recessed LED luminaries
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- Interior Garden
- Access control system and videophony
- Showers and changing rooms
- Telemonitoring of the energy consumption in the building
- Interior parkings
- Breeam certification 'Outstanding'