Appointment and Remuneration Committee
Regarding appointments and renewals of mandates, the Committee assists the Board of Directors in:
- drawing up profiles for directors, members of the committees of the Board, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the other Executive Officers;
- seeking candidates for positions to be filled in the Board of Directors; it then delivers an opinion and makes a recommendation on the candidates;
- the process of appointing or re-electing the Chairman of the Board of Directors;
- procedures for the appointment, renewal and periodic appraisals of the Directors, the CEO and Executive Officers.
Regarding remunerations, the Committee assists the Board in making proposals on:
- remuneration policy;
- individual remuneration, setting of performance objectives and performance appraisal for the CEO and Executive Officers.
The Committee also prepares the remuneration report which is included in Befimmo SA’s corporate governance statement, and comments on it at the General Meeting of shareholders.
- Download the terms of reference of the Appointment and Remuneration Committee
- Download the remuneration policy
Since 7 May 2019, the Appointment and Remuneration Committee of Befimmo SA is composed of:
- Etienne Dewulf, Chairman of the Appointment and Remuneration Committee
- Vincent Querton, Chairman of the Board of Directors, independent Director
- Alain Devos, non-executive Director