The unmistakable hallmark of Michel Jaspers, with its vast atrium, is a perfect balance between design and construction.
The building is located a few steps away from the Brussels ring road.
- Automatic led lighting
- False metallic ceilings and false floors
- Air conditioning, central heating
- Double glazing
- High quality and flexible open spaces
- Total access control
- Interior terrace
- External and internal parking places
- Rainwater recycling system and solar panels on the roof top
- Telemonitoring of the energy consumption in the building
- Breeam certification