Guimard 9 has been completely renovated into a passive building, equipped with the latest technologies for maximum flexibility, comfort and sustainability.
- Total renovation finished in 2017
- Passive building (Solar Panels on the roof, rainwater recycling system, triple glazing and insulated walls)
- Entrance hall on 2 levels with reception desk and access for diabled persons
- Very efficient floors on 8 levels
- SAPP Ceiling with led lighting and presence sensors
- Raised floor with and free height under ceiling of 2,6m
- Interior Garden
- Access control system and videophony
- Showers and changing rooms
- Telemonitoring of the energy consumption in the building
- Interior parkings
- Breeam certification 'Excellent'