The Audit Committee assists the Board of Directors and the Executive Officers in ensuring that Befimmo SA’s accounts and financial information are accurate and truthful. In terms of internal control, the Audit Committee checks the relevance and effectiveness of the Company’s internal-control and risk-management systems.
It also monitors internal auditing and the external controls by the Statutory Auditor, is involved in appointing the latter and in supervising the tasks entrusted to them over and above their statutory duties.
- Download the terms of reference of the Audit Committee
- Download the terms of reference regarding the internal audit
Since 28 April 2015 the Audit Committee of Befimmo SA is composed of:
- Hugues Delpire, independent Director - Chairman of the Committee
- Benoît Godts, non-executive Director, linked to a shareholder
- Sophie Goblet, independent Director